Umar Riaz AT #1 : Real life Hero- Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

51.9k

Users

59

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Go Umar. Destroy Shamita & Pratik!

More Fire power to you!⭐️

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Even after a week centered around Umar, Salman is going to shout at him tomorrow!!

Hating Salman now

That was hurtful. But I think, it's alright. I don't want Umar to lose his temper and kuch aisa na hojaye... Because BB is cautiously evicting people from the house. I really don't want Umar kuch aisa kare Jo inko uska mauka mile... I was literally scared for him when he pushed P. May be I'm sounding senseless... Since his actions are justified as P threw the mug at him n said something... But I really don't want him to do wrong anything physically. I want him to show people their place just by his fiery words... As yesterday...

And yes.... I really wish host atleast appreciate his efforts in the game even though he bashed him.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

P ka muh dek... He didn't had words....

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker

P ka muh dek... He didn't had words....


He shut so many people up one by one. I am still amazed.

..Armaania.. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

"Rajiv, come join our group, Nobody can dance"


Kk correcting him "Can anybody dance?"


LMAO & ppl say he isnt entertaining and fun to watch🤣🤣


Kya banda hai

..Armaania.. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Tere dost has rahe hai


"Haan dekh kitne pyare lag rahe hai"

"Koi aaya? Mei akela larh raha ho"

"Boss will talk to the boss. Wo hai waha aapki boss"🤣🤣


All this roasting he did in yesterday's episode is the result of all these people pouncing on him only during the coal mine task. They all bla bla bla and didn't bother the other 3 sanchalaks.


The highlight was NB came to take limelight saying ke "BB is unfair na if they evicted AK. Hume nahi bolo" to which he replied "Sab apne convenience ke liye karte hai. When I got pushed SS came that moment and said this is karma. U r aggressive u deserved it" WHILE IMITATING SS🤣


I just cant get over the fact how awesomely he imitated SS and was pretty cool about it. The whole episode looked like he was being followed. And the dance in the end🤣🤣

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hello umar army,wats up?ready for today's bashing session?😆skipped yesterday's epi,just read ddt to know wats happening. After arm,its my tooth who started troubling me:/ and for this headache started too.


Update karte rehna, bich bich main parte jaongi and bisshesh tippani dungi😆

chitchan thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ammu07

What an episode today🥳

Maza aa gya..kya bjaya Umar ne ek ek krke sabko..Pratik..Shamita..Neha superb.🥳🥳


Yes indeed ! What an episode...Umar was on fire..loved it👏

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".