How are you liking YRKKH? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How are you liking YRKKH? 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
she got vanished due to overdose of spamming
#MeghuIsResponsible 🤣
I didn’t do anything 🤣 I don’t force people to spam she did it on her own accord 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
How are you liking YRKKH? 🤣
Ok, but day by day my interest is declining.🤣
I stalk the forum out of curiosity 🤣🤣 a stupid misunderstanding is all I’m seeing
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
#MeghuIsResponsible 🤣🤣
I didn’t call her 🤣 she came on her own 🤣 phir maze kiye 🤣
Sab ghuma kar baat krte hai🤣🤣koi seedhi baat karta hi nahi 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I stalk the forum out of curiosity 🤣🤣 a stupid misunderstanding is all I’m seeing
Aur assume kr lete hai 🤣 how stupid is that🤣
Rayata phala dia hai 🤣Kal mahaepi main hero sab Rayata saaf karega 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Sab ghuma kar baat krte hai🤣🤣koi seedhi baat karta hi nahi 🤣
Aur assume kr lete hai 🤣 how stupid is that🤣
Rayata phala dia hai 🤣Kal mahaepi main hero sab Rayata saaf karega 🤣
Ek naam bolne mein kya ho jata? 🤣🤣 This is the girl we’re here for simple kaam khatam 🤣
Seems like the hero is doing all the heavy lifting 🤣
Woh toh wo hi bata sakti hai 😔😭
Pehle darshan de toh sahi 🤣
Bio data should have a name right? 🤣🤣 How do you try to get your kids married but not even know the name of the other party? 🤪 Just a simple task woh bhi nahi ho paya in sab se 🤣
Kachra toh hona hi tha 🤣🤣 just like the other two seasons
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k