Kaam pe lag jao 🤣
Tab ijjat banegi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kaam pe lag jao 🤣
Tab ijjat banegi 😆
time lagta hai 🤣 I don't want to disappoint you all
Just came to check here. I am done with 3 assignments. Now i just need to do 3 quizzes. And i am all done. I am not at all stressed because i have at lot of practice doing the same every week🤣
Now i will cone back at 12
Just came to check here. I am done with 3 assignments. Now i just need to do 3 quizzes. And i am all done. I am not at all stressed because i have at lot of practice doing the same every week🤣
That’s like 120 questions 🤣 is it multiple choice
Now i will cone back at 12
And I will probably be gone by 12 🤣
Oh I forgot to mention the deep fake lady messaged me on IG but I left her on read 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Oh I forgot to mention the deep fake lady messaged me on IG but I left her on read 🤣
Are u next opponent that too on IG ? 🤣
I can guarantee, hum disappoint nhi honge 😆
She put a smiley face on it so I don’t think so 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k