Originally posted by: Palak2812
Idk
I saw and ignored
But if I am not wrong yeh woh wali group wali ki haina who has made Shiva the abuser and Raavi a cheater ?
Haan wahi.. Username dusra tha tho main confuse hogyi. 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Idk
I saw and ignored
But if I am not wrong yeh woh wali group wali ki haina who has made Shiva the abuser and Raavi a cheater ?
Haan wahi.. Username dusra tha tho main confuse hogyi. 😕
Originally posted by: manny136
how can someone be so vella that they make a new account and write some creepy cringe ff and then make a post waiting for the attention lol
Ikr
I stalked the forum for a month than thought to made a Id
Uske baad bhi it took me time to make the ID as I was being lazy 🤣
looks like she deleted the ff or it's taken down..🤣
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
looks like she deleted the ff or it's taken down..🤣
I reported it
Originally posted by: majoni03
Anniversary party of Kanwar's parents. Alice is also there
Everyone’s having fun. I liked the dance bit❤️
Originally posted by: majoni03
Anniversary party of Kanwar's parents. Alice is also there
Jethji Giving content always diligently like... 😆