Why did not vd or interviewer asked this 😆
I am yet to watch .. today was really a busy day
I don’t know 🤣 it would’ve been really funny tho 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Why did not vd or interviewer asked this 😆
I am yet to watch .. today was really a busy day
I don’t know 🤣 it would’ve been really funny tho 🤣
Ohhh Hriti is also a partner.. that's interesting 🤣
Ideas toh wohi de rahi hai 🤣
We should be prepare for her next live session or insta/tweeter ask me session, 😆
This question should be asked first
Good.. what happened to twinning one 🤣
We should be prepare for her next live session or insta/tweeter ask me session, 😆
This question should be asked first
Hriti should ask 🤣 VD answered hers so she has that luck
Good.. what happened to twinning one 🤣
What twinning one? 🤣 I didn’t draw anything like that 🤪🤣
I think I will leave now 😆
My target 55 page is completed 🤣
Okay 🤣 good night Aaru 🤗❤️
Luck by chance tha n ..
And we need ans from eisha not vd 😆
Yeah u did not draw 🤣
That's pending, vd & u twinning
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k