Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Ramona
Yaar bura lag raha hai😭
What the 🤬 is this precap
What the 🤬 have they done to my baby girl
Where’s my PurVir babies 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Kalmuhi mar na jaye kahi jake ye KK.. 😡.
Dayan, kha gayi khud kenhi bacche ko. 😡
What the 🤬 is this precap
What the 🤬 have they done to my baby girl
Where’s my PurVir babies 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
There's always scope for a miracle this is ITV 😆
What the 🤬 is this precap
What the 🤬 have they done to my baby girl
Where’s my PurVir babies 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I know sweeties, it's sooo heart breaking.. 😭

I can’t even joke right now I’m so sad 😭
I feel so emotional right now
I know it’s TV but I feel so bad for my girl 😭
😭 purvi 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 u saki rot in hell