Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWKb1bdvgAy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yeh new pic hai yaa puraani??
Muze nahi pata.. bass kitana hot lag rha hai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWKb1bdvgAy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yeh new pic hai yaa puraani??
Muze nahi pata.. bass kitana hot lag rha hai..
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
Haan...i know dharam role tha...but i am saying usne kiya hi kyu woh role😡
Woh toh yaar amar hi bta skta hai
Yes, I watched both movies. Both are wonderful.👍🏼
But I haven't looked at anything new in this genre recently😳
Yes..both are lovely...
No strings attached and notting hill i saw recently ....
Six days seven nights is my favourite...
Next on my agenda is the infiltrator...its about an undercover agent....also
The caption
The witch
Yaar Ye dekho.. 🤣🤣
muze woh dhoomtana wale videos yaad aye.. 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWGhZEvALL6/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Abbe what the f*ck is this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
THAR THAR THAR THAR THAR.... 🤣
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWKb1bdvgAy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yeh new pic hai yaa puraani??
Old I guess
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
Yes..both are lovely...
No strings attached and notting hill i saw recently ....
Six days seven nights is my favourite...
Next on my agenda is the infiltrator...its about an undercover agent....also
The caption
The witch
Yes, and these are very good❤️
Bold: I mark them in the list.I haven't watched them.
Thar Thar Thar 😌😌
Old episodes mein usne kabhi yeh combination daala tha ?...i doubt
purana pic hai shayadOriginally posted by: ShikhaHans
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWKb1bdvgAy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yeh new pic hai yaa puraani??