Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by kar08

Yes, that's possible. American School of Bombay would update their Instagram if that happened.

Hmm possible. 

Originally posted by Krishnapanchali

wahi aisa confidence khali bwf walon ke pass hi ho sakta ha ekdum seena tan ke jo maan aye baak do about people jinko hum saab sirf tv pe dekhte h sab body language expert psychologist bhaare paare h yaha kaun unhappy kaun toxic kaun kisko chodega kaun abhala h etc mujhe toh na hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know what bedroom secrets of Madhuri and her husband have a I spilled here .๐Ÿ˜†.....she is selfish...and some people can think that based on what we know about her....she is a public figure...the internet is littered with her interviews and vlogs.....most people can put 2 and 2 together...just like I feel that they lied about their son too....its my opinion based on what I have seen...I don't have to know her personally....that is why it is an OPINION and not a FACT.....get the difference between the two???

I don't get the hullabaloo of what Nene and Madhuri did.. have seen some of the vlog of Madhuri and Nene and he seem content and happy. Living his life!  

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I don't know what bedroom secrets of Madhuri and her husband have a I spilled here .๐Ÿ˜†.....she is selfish...and some people can think that based on what we know about her....she is a public figure...the internet is littered with her interviews and vlogs.....most people can put 2 and 2 together...just like I feel that they lied about their son too....its my opinion based on what I have seen...I don't have to know her personally....that is why it is an OPINION and not a FACT.....get the difference between the two???

arey arey dont be so defensive blue-ice ji i get it its a common pattern here on bwf 

but for one we dont know what conversation they had before moving back to India it could have very well been his idea for all we know 

Originally posted by Krishnapanchali

arey arey dont be so defensive blue-ice ji i get it its a common pattern here on bwf 

but for one we dont know what conversation they had before moving back to India it could have very well been his idea for all we know 

No way....the way she described him...there is no way that it was his idea...and I am going by what she is saying about him....but the only thing is that if he had a malpractice case against him and he couldn't work here ..yes in that case I can understand that they wanted to move back......

SRK aur Ranbir ki personal life pe poori Ramayan likhne walon se thoda sa confidence udhaar liya hai....๐Ÿ˜†

Ranbir ki ramayan was leaked by his own parents ๐Ÿ˜†

First the playboy personality revealed by Rishi Kapoorโ€™s A B C D women story & then psychopath personality by Neetu Kapoorโ€™s sharing of Ranbir drowning his maid in the pool story ๐Ÿ˜†

SRK aur Ranbir ki personal life pe poori Ramayan likhne walon se thoda sa confidence udhaar liya hai....๐Ÿ˜†

ranbir ka naam sunte hi log daure chale aate h gyaan batana how cute 

Are you from NYU Maroony boy??

No I just went to community college. But Iโ€™m from that area. More upstate but NYC is only about 70 miles from us