Posted: 2 years ago

Interesting. According to info I had, he was heading to NYU. But you know could be either because sometime they do get off the waitlist after initial commit day and they end up switching school. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I still can't believe that this selfish woman uprooted Dr Nene and the 2 kids from their life so that she can judge reality shows and make vlogs with Dr Nene......and this is my opinion..😳..

i wants this confidence in life to talk about someone s personal matters who i have never met and who is not aware of my exsistence with such confidence aisa sirf bwf wale hi kar sakte kaha se late ho itna confidence blue-ice ji ? 

Originally posted by Krishnapanchali

i wants this confidence in life to talk about someone s personal matters who i have never met and who is not aware of my exsistence with such confidence aisa sirf bwf wale hi kar sakte kaha se late ho itna confidence blue-ice ji ? 

SRK aur Ranbir ki personal life pe poori Ramayan likhne walon se thoda sa confidence udhaar liya hai....😆

Originally posted by Nishita123

Interesting. According to info I had, he was heading to NYU. But you know could be either because sometime they do get off the waitlist after initial commit day and they end up switching school. 

Yes, that's possible. American School of Bombay would update their Instagram if that happened.

Originally posted by return_to_hades

As someone who never cooked till my thirties and quite quickly became a self-taught great cook - I think it's believable that he's never actually cooked before. 

The egg breaking is impressive. I cannot do one-handed. But some kids learn the one-handed trick just by being mom's helper baking. 

As someone who has been cooking since she was 12  I can't believe he's never done this before. A first timer doesn't handle the pan like that.  Either way he's not half as clueless or lazy  as they made him out to be. Seems like a sweet sensitive kid who 'll manage just fine in college :) 

Yes the egg cracking is impressive.  I can do it with one hand but not as neatly.  I press my thumb into it ,which works but you end up having to pick pieces of the shell out  so not worth it lol. 

Originally posted by Nishita123

Its very common....kids apply to a lot colleges and get admission in some and then finally choose one...I won't be surprised if he applied and got admission in NYU also and finally chose USC...

SRK aur Ranbir ki personal life pe poori Ramayan likhne walon se thoda sa confidence udhaar liya hai....😆

wahi aisa confidence khali bwf walon ke pass hi ho sakta ha ekdum seena tan ke jo maan aye baak do about people jinko hum saab sirf tv pe dekhte h sab body language expert psychologist bhaare paare h yaha kaun unhappy kaun toxic kaun kisko chodega kaun abhala h etc mujhe toh na hoga ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by TrollikaDevi

As someone who has been cooking since she was 12  I can't believe he's never done this before. A first timer doesn't handle the pan like that.  Either way he's not half as clueless or lazy  as they made him out to be. Seems like a sweet sensitive kid who 'll manage just fine in college :) 

Yes the egg cracking is impressive.  I can do it with one hand but not as neatly.  I press my thumb into it ,which works but you end up having to pick pieces of the shell out  so not worth it lol. 

oh come on...that is not a kid who is cooking for the first time...He must be cooking regularly..its so obvious from the way he was doing stuff.......such a smart kid...good looking....smart and he can cook too....I don't know why they made it feel like he was good for nothing....😆

Its very common....kids apply to a lot colleges and get admission in some and then finally choose one...I won't be surprised if he applied and got admission in NYU also and finally chose USC...

Correct. or vice versa.