Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

Original music in bollywood this year? Dhoondne pe tumhe shayad khuda mil jaye but an original song? Not a chance.
But if those are the original songs we have, it's a no wonder most of them are remakes.😆 Only Tip Tip Barsa Pani caught my attention this year ... thanks to Kat. Couldn't be arsed watching that either otherwise.
Raatan lambiyaan, not sure if it is original or remake
Originally posted by: Lalakhun1
Raatan lambiyaan, not sure if it is original or remake
yeah the shershah songs are beautiful
Originally posted by: IJNBX7TZY6ZF6B4J
Original music in bollywood this year? Dhoondne pe tumhe shayad khuda mil jaye but an original song? Not a chance.
But if those are the original songs we have, it's a no wonder most of them are remakes.😆 Only Tip Tip Barsa Pani caught my attention this year ... thanks to Kat. Couldn't be arsed watching that either otherwise.
Dont like the songs I posted ?
I find them so so but to each their own. I've been pretty out of the loop and unless the song is extraordinarily compelling or topping charts or speaks to me directly, I don't have a strong opinion on them.
Jalebi baby is a 2021 chart topper, right? I think it deserves a mention. 😆
Lord HR has been releasing songs non-stop.
Check out "Himesh Reshammiya Melodies" on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gVRKeXfRqk
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k