Bollywood CC#68- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

65.2k

Users

63

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

1152060 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
1204950 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sreefan

Why did you guess that name? Did I miss anything?

Whenever she says she has a man in her life her next victim turns out a popular BW actor. Hrithik, Ranbir, now Kartik(???)

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".