Hopefully saki 🤬 is over by then anyway who cares
I will come visit the forum though ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hopefully saki 🤬 is over by then anyway who cares
I will come visit the forum though ❤️
Thanks for tagging and updating Shikha❤️🤗🤗🤗
I watched the episode(I always watch it☺️)
Well, actually the action takes place. Sakshi will be out soon. I can't be unhappy. This time the drama was much shorter.
Of course, there will be no wedding. I can look at her like a bride - let the woman rejoice. only that will remain on her.(of course if it's not some of her dreams)🤪
It's more interesting for me to know what awaits us after this track. I wanted a PurVir baby. But I will also be happy for baby Simba. It does not matter that when he grows up it will be very difficult for them to explain the reason for his appearance.
Good morning everyone have a blessed Thursday 🙏
Yaar mujhe toh samaj hi nahi aata...inka chal kya rha hai...
Suspense thriller romance...sab ek saath de rhe hai...
Itna acha nahi hai mera digestive system😂
Originally posted by: Jaspreet96
Yaar mujhe toh samaj hi nahi aata...inka chal kya rha hai...
Suspense thriller romance...sab ek saath de rhe hai...
Itna acha nahi hai mera digestive system😂
Story is going in circles can’t keep on track makers needs to wake
Originally posted by: Jaspreet96
Yaar mujhe toh samaj hi nahi aata...inka chal kya rha hai...
Suspense thriller romance...sab ek saath de rhe hai...
Itna acha nahi hai mera digestive system😂
Accha hai na, full on package hai ye show...🤪
Goooooodddddddddd morningggggggggggg PurVirians...!!!!!!!!!!!
All set for OTT drama...... 🤪
Originally posted by: Jaspreet96
Yaar mujhe toh samaj hi nahi aata...inka chal kya rha hai...
Suspense thriller romance...sab ek saath de rhe hai...
Itna acha nahi hai mera digestive system😂
Kisiko bhi samajh nahi aa raha hai behen😆
Writers khud bhool gaye hai ...kya likh rahe hai🤣
Digestive system ki toh............🤣
Goooooodddddddddd morningggggggggggg PurVirians...!!!!!!!!!!!
All set for OTT drama...... 🤪
Yessssss.....like a good student🤣