Originally posted by: friends1234
both have gained immense success though i love tvd more
I know.. same
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: friends1234
both have gained immense success though i love tvd more
I know.. same
one of my favsπ€£i used tolisten to this on loop
i know you ship stelena but who in your opinion had better chemistry?like just the scenes and chemistry
Originally posted by: friends1234
both stelena and delena edits
both are my favourite songs and that Stelena VM. I had even downloaded it β€οΈ
that Delena VM also I have seen so many times,
you know sometimes I watch some episodes of TVD and VMs of Stelena and Delena to remind myself of the love that I had for this show
another delena edit the crazy in love had more sexual scenes but i guess the song matched their passion
Originally posted by: friends1234
i know you ship stelena but who in your opinion had better chemistry?like just the scenes and chemistry
I think both, but Damon was always more intense about his feelings
this show is truly eternal like the vampiresOriginally posted by: Monstuholic
both are my favourite songs and that Stelena VM. I had even downloaded it β€οΈ
that Delena VM also I have seen so many times,
you know sometimes I watch some episodes of TVD and VMs of Stelena and Delena to remind myself of the love that I had for this show
true his character was like thatOriginally posted by: Monstuholic
I think both, but Damon was always more intense about his feelings