Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ocean_girl

But the prob is i dont know why audience like this rona dhona type shows otherwise Ekta's bakwas kabka bandh ho jata & our LS didnt stop like that. So, jaisa vi ho this shows will definitely go on.But the thing is there is nothing left for us to watch.😭 

Yaaa After LS there is nothing Left to watch on Tv .....there were days when i use to have SAB Channel whole  day on my TV not that i watch all progms of sab but bcoz  i dont wanted to miss  even  the Promo of LoveStory .......that really irritated my mom....she use to say how many times ur goona watch the same thing aagin n again😆 dont u get bore....aab LS dhekhe kbhi mein  bore hojau aise ho hi nahi shakta..i hav many times been late to my class or bunked my class just to watch repeats of LS.....sach mein Ek bar  dhekne ke baad bhi LS ke repeats bhi usi excitement se dhekte.....no matter koi kuch bhi kahe i was total beshram to watch LoveStory aagin an again 😆😆and  continue to do the same per now not on TV but on my Computer......and it will continue for ever😳

LS aur Mishal ka Jaadu hai kahi nahi chutega😳

Black Diamond thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona.b

yaaa Umeed tho kar hi shakthe hai 😊...........Black Diamond hav u read article on Mishal of his geeting into bollywood ...think we will have to wait till he get into ballywood....per  would love to watch him on Small screen  tooooooooooo😊

Ya I have read and very happy for that news. So He also already become a star like Rajib Khanderwal. Wait to watch him more.
sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black Diamond

Ya I have read and very happy for that news. So He also already become a star like Rajib Khanderwal. Wait to watch him more.

yupppp mishal will surely make big name in bollywood....his eyes set on bollywood.....and our eyes set on him😆 

JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya v hav our eyes set on hm...mah Mishu...mah darlin 😍       
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey welcum to da forum Kidy 😊 😊