I would just go to the deleted posts, find out which rules I violated, cry about the psots being deletes coz m fairly sure I didn't break many rules, give in my resignation and become a VM.
Jyaada kuch nahi chahiye life mein😌
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I would just go to the deleted posts, find out which rules I violated, cry about the psots being deletes coz m fairly sure I didn't break many rules, give in my resignation and become a VM.
Jyaada kuch nahi chahiye life mein😌
Feeling betrayed after sharing the trauma of Gunaah together. 🥺

Originally posted by: BlackWitch
I would cry happy tears, because I would finally have a new ladder colour after 13 years
Also, I would sneakily write snarky comments like "you need to grow up" or "boohoo, you big babies" on comments that break the IF rules, instead of closing the whole topic 😆

Bold: You'd have to post to change ladder still, are you ready to spam?? 😆
Me right now LITERALLY.Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
I would unlock all the locked threads to continue the discussions ...... let there be anarchy, riots and bloodbath! And disable the report and block buttons. 😆 THEN we'll see kiss me kitna hai dum. 😈
HAHAHA OMG this is so so true. 🤣Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Expectation: Juicy topic content that reveals deep dark secrets
Reality:
Member 1: you are dumb
Member 2: no you
Member 1: no you dumber
Member 2: no you are dumbest.
Have to read this thread
No, I don’t 😱 I would be deep pink like Minionite or peach like Alexa the moment I become a Moderator 😍
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Bold: You'd have to post to change ladder still, are you ready to spam?? 😆
So it just changes like that?? 😲 I thought you will have to work for it. 😆Originally posted by: BlackWitch
No, I don’t 😱 I would be deep pink like Minionite or peach like Alexa the moment I become a Moderator 😍
Nope. Only my badge will show the reality 🤣 But I don’t care about that when I get an automatic colour change on my UN
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
So it just changes like that?? 😲 I thought you will have to work for it. 😆

https://x.com/i/status/2074517594854580535
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
0