Originally posted by: Mishh007
I would ban people who post a 1000 gifs per post.
FF, isko do gaaliyan suna do. 😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I would ban people who post a 1000 gifs per post.
FF, isko do gaaliyan suna do. 😡😡
Agar main Mod hoti toh yeh topic ko hit declare kar deti. 👏
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I would ban people who post a 1000 gifs per post.
I declare you mod right now. Go my queen😍
Agar main mod hota to main spamming and chatting allow karta🥳. And I would act like a king sabko mujhe tasty khana khilana hoga aur agar nai khilaya to main un members ko promote nai hone dunga😈🤣
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I would ban people who post a 1000 gifs per post.



I personally think gifs are

If i were mod... I would first listen to this song :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zHm_6AQ7CY
And I would ensure that jasoos never ever never ever lands in trouble of IF :)
Please ensure ki main bhi spamming ki wajah se khatre mein na paru😳. And bb and bwf forum mein to khatra hi khatra hai😭Originally posted by: EP2QX4SYSRR2RCIP
If i were mod... I would first listen to this song :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zHm_6AQ7CY
And I would ensure that jasoos never ever never ever lands in trouble of IF :)
Ofcourse ye thread HIT kaise nahi hai.. you got all profiles under one thread on "Who not to be made mod"
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I would ban 50% of the members... I have a long list!
Please tell me I am not on this list
I think banning desired members is one thing which is common for everyone here. I have a list too.
https://x.com/i/status/2074517594854580535
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
0