I doubt if they are really her parents or some selfish relatives. They should be investigated on this matter. I was shocked seeing Spill Bee video on her. The commenters should report that video.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I doubt if they are really her parents or some selfish relatives. They should be investigated on this matter. I was shocked seeing Spill Bee video on her. The commenters should report that video.
Aaj Prithvi ko jail bheja👏
Rishabh ji out_of jail❤️🥳
TKL is back
so longer episode
also new shows launching tomorrow 👍🏼

I doubt if they are really her parents or some selfish relatives. They should be investigated on this matter. I was shocked seeing Spill Bee video on her. The commenters should report that video.
They are her actual parents 💀
Nd her mother is a lawyer🌚, a lawyer sexualising a lil girl who is her child
Her dad said in one of the videos she contributes a lot in their income, so yes, he's intentionally making the child do this shit for money, literally aise zoom karte h na chhoti bachhi ki ass p🤮🤮
The worst part, she's gonna regret this badly once she's old enough
Nd jiss video p isne provocative thumbnails lagaye h na( ass shots ek bachhi k), uss m views are almost double, you know now what's happening nd who is watching her content
I doubt if they are really her parents or some selfish relatives. They should be investigated on this matter. I was shocked seeing Spill Bee video on her. The commenters should report that video.
Its not just one video, it's many, many of them if not all
Most probably iski videos ki editing iske dad karte h, matlab what kind of sicko shoots a child who is his daughter this way🤮🤮
Niyon ka toh popat hui gawa 🤭🤭
Ooo nalle ki ammaji kahan chali gayi thi 🤔 jara apne nalle bete ko kaabu me kijiya baar baar aa jaata hai hamari bahuriya ko pakane😏
Isme nayi baat kya hai. 🌜
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4