Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I never thought katrina will beat gale lag ja level hotness but oh boy..12 years later..she beat even that and perhaps looked the hottest she has ever in her entire career! 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

Honestly I felt raveena was doing too much in the original, there was too much hip thrusting and seductive moves and it made the original uncomfortable to watch 

The new version is visually a lot better I feel, yes kat is still being seductive but it’s not over done

Agreed

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

akshay ko daala hi kyon sala mood kharab kar deta hai sirf Katrina ko rakhna chahiye tha 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Honestly I felt raveena was doing too much in the original, there was too much hip thrusting and seductive moves and it made the original uncomfortable to watch 

The new version is visually a lot better I feel, yes kat is still being seductive but it’s not over done

Hip thrusting was a staple of the 90s lol that was expected just as gyrate Kats hips is a staple of hers

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Chikni chameli was damn vulgar.. apart from the steps was the fact that she was surrounded by men in the song .

Tip tip was supposed to be sensual, and Raveena was way better.

I really liked raveen’s version better. 

Outside of the surrounded by men the zoom on her breasts were pretty vulgar. The whole video has a weird atmoshphere

I like Katrina and I feel she did decent with what she was given but I am not going to discredit Raveena to boost Katrina up. Raveena did it better and is a reason why Tip Tip was a classic and remembered for all these years. 

If you dislike Raveena's video for being too seductive....i mean wasn't that the purpose of the song lol. She understood the assignment lol

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Oh yeah the wet hair look is smokin hot on her ☺️

Do you have a girl crush on her? 😆

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The song was good (best remake in recent times), the video was good, Katrina looked good.

However, Katrina had zero expressions, the choreography was mostly boring, and Akshay could have at least worn a suit like the original. Why is he wearing the same clothes from that other song from this movie? Katrina in a bright sari would have helped too.

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Even Udit Narayan sounds like someone is strangling him.

I felt the same too! I think they re-recorded Udit but kept Alka's voice from the original

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

The song was good (best remake in recent times), the video was good, Katrina looked good.

However, Katrina had zero expressions, the choreography was mostly boring, and Akshay could have at least worn a suit like the original. Why is he wearing the same clothes from that other song from this movie? Katrina in a bright sari would have helped too.

Kat is a really good dancer but her lack of expressions ruin it.  There was nothing much in the choreography either. Raveena’s bright saree in the original looked better too. This video is a bit to dark.. and Kat’s saree is good but not for this song, need something bright against the dark backdrop. Akshay is damn creepy in the new version.

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Katrina as usual expressionless plus the choreography is really bad 

Raveena was 100x hotter in my opinion