Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jaate jaate thoda khaana mil jaata toh badi meherbani hoti....☺️
Bada arsaa ho gaya BWF mein chakshuon se bhojan kiye 😭
Here you go
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVvaiBfIy44/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV5biMJsU5T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
That’s the fanciest spoon that I’m scared of putting in my mouth.
Are you sure?! You're making it pretty suspicious with this justification for yours! 🤣🤣
Looks like she got banned already, or at least one of her accounts! 😆
He looks better here. Now he's looks high on steroids! 😆
I think he looked best in Force. He was so much more leaner and incredibly hot. I forgot John Abraham even existed in the movie. 😂
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0