Rehta to arrange marriage nhi hoti 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rehta to arrange marriage nhi hoti 🤣
Rehta to arrange marriage nhi hoti 🤣
Tumhe koi pasand hi nahi aaya isliye arrange marriage hui 🤣
I literally cannot think of anyone else besides RK and Abhay 🤣
I would say Punnu baby but kdb is still ongoing
My pickup line for Abhay :
Is aag me jala do mujhe 🤣
For RK : what megu wrote
7 pheron se tumhara kya hoga 🤣, so marry again
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I literally cannot think of anyone else besides RK and Abhay 🤣
I would say Punnu baby but kdb is still ongoing
Same here 🤣
Maya could be third 🤣
I didn’t watch the show though 🤣 context is needed too na
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I literally cannot think of anyone else besides RK and Abhay 🤣
I would say Punnu baby but kdb is still ongoing
Even if I make a list of characters pick up lines kaha se laau 🤣
Yeah.. I watched 1st season so I have a faint idea 🤣
My pickup line for Abhay :
Is aag me jala do mujhe 🤣
For RK : what megu wrote
7 pheron se tumhara kya hoga 🤣, so marry again
Too good 👏🤣🤣
Aur likho baaki characters ke liye 🤣
Then we will troll 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k