Subah shaam tanhai mai
Aahe bharega
Har Dil jo pyar karega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Subah shaam tanhai mai
Aahe bharega
Har Dil jo pyar karega
Anybody looking forward to watch sirf tum show??
I don’t know if its just me, or if i judged too early but something didn’t feel connected in the promo. I don’t feel excited/forward to the show
I’m waiting for the actual episode before I make a final judgement 😆😃 and I do like the pairing so 😳
I'm very bad at this 🤣
We can try 🤣
We can try 🤣
Aaj to apne notes share kar lo 🤣
Usme jo bhi ho but flirting to nahi hai 🤣
Usme jo bhi ho but flirting to nahi hai 🤣
Tumhare paas har cheez ka experience hai iska bhi hoga 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k