Haan ji Paris ka L’avenue des Champs-Élysées 😎🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haan ji Paris ka L’avenue des Champs-Élysées 😎🤣

What did I miss?
also did you guys notice Vir has a bandage on his right hand
What did I miss?
also did you guys notice Vir has a bandage on his right hand
Ruko
Dekh ke ati hi🏃♀️🏃♀️
What did I miss?
also did you guys notice Vir has a bandage on his right hand
Yes..i did notice
What did I miss?
also did you guys notice Vir has a bandage on his right hand
Yes I did. Mast kutai ki hai isne 😎
Mujhe ache lagte hai but test match 😌
Ha kyuki acha perform kiya hai is bar 😳
Mere ghr se to sabka interest hi chala gaya 🤣
Bad luck bro
Arey acha hai shanti mili mujhe 🤣
Credit to uploader
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV9-f_sqZfW/?utm_medium=copy_link
Khwaja (the director) shared another
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV-M9iIFq9t/?utm_medium=copy_link
Sappu and sayu....yeh dekho pehle