Maine bhi sirf promo and ek do episode dekhe .
I don't like when police officials behave like that 😆
Wo police nahi army officer tha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maine bhi sirf promo and ek do episode dekhe .
I don't like when police officials behave like that 😆
Wo police nahi army officer tha 🤣
Matchstick 🤣
RK used furniture 🤣
Mujhe to accha hi laga RR me 🤣 apne flaws the par accha tha 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Maine bas V channel ka ek hi show dekha hai 🤣 sadda haq wo bhi beech me quit kar diya tha🤣
You watch udaariyaan? 🤣
No I don't WATCH it.(not my genre) . just stalk the forum
I am just happy he got a show where he is male lead but now it seems like not happening in anymore
Matchstick 🤣
Nope mandir ka diya🤣
She said she liked Parth more isliye poocha maine 🤣 I have zero knowledge about that show🤣
Haan . Jaldi typing me police likh diya ..
Army misusing their power .. I dont like it 😆
Chairs & daaru too 🤣
Oh even he used his pyaari kakisa's chair 😈🤣🤣
Chairs & daaru too 🤣
Ek dum hatke style mein 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k