Abhi to raat huyi hi hai , kuchh der rah jao🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Abhi to raat huyi hi hai , kuchh der rah jao🤣
Bichhda yaar mila de rabba 😆
Kaun jaane phir kya hua 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't know if there's a male version of Maya in ITV 🤣🤣 Maybe Deep/Raj of Immj can compete 🤣🤣
Oh woh Maya 🤣🤣 I don’t know the answer to that
Now u spoke like a amma 🤣
Now u spoke like a amma 🤣
I am choti amma after all 🤣 did you forget
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't know if there's a male version of Maya in ITV 🤣🤣 Maybe Deep/Raj of Immj can compete 🤣🤣
Vo to 2 ya 3 timer tha
May be Ranveer can give takkar To maya 🤣
I was thinking the same 🤣 Ranveer could be the man we are looking for, the male Maya
Tru lob hoga to mile honge 🤣
If I m on 10th floor then I can take elevator but if I have to go From 3rd to ground, stairs are good 😆..
Baaki ground floor se 3rd tak jane ke liye depends on waiting time 😆
Stairs are a better option for many reasons 🤣 health plus aadmi safe bhi rehta hai...elevators band wand na ho jaaye ye sab se 🤣 isliye mai haar baar aadha stairs aadha elevator wala kaam karti hu 🤣
Bahut dinon se ye roop dekhne ko nhi mila tha n 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k