Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I still don’t like taking elevators in high rise buildings 🤣 few floors is fine
My mom keeps saying me that never take elevators when you're alone🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I still don’t like taking elevators in high rise buildings 🤣 few floors is fine
My mom keeps saying me that never take elevators when you're alone🤣
Bichhda yaar mila de rabba 😆
I was also a bit suspicious for elevator, kya pata kab break ho jaye .
Abhi bhi hoon 🤣
Koi hai ... U can try it
I used to watch this show 🤣 mujhe iska title track pasand hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Chalo good night 🤗
Aaj phir se itne dino baad scary moment yaad kiya ,i just hope koi bura dream na aaye 😆
See u 2morrow
Good night bidi amma🤗
Aaj ke liye exclusive bol rahi hu 🤣 sweet dreams ❤️
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
My mom keeps saying me that never take elevators when you're alone🤣
If I m on 10th floor then I can take elevator but if I have to go From 3rd to ground, stairs are good 😆..
Baaki ground floor se 3rd tak jane ke liye depends on waiting time 😆
Ab apni apni kabar me jaane ka waqt ho gaya hai🤣
If I m on 10th floor then I can take elevator but if I have to go From 3rd to ground, stairs are good 😆..
Baaki ground floor se 3rd tak jane ke liye depends on waiting time 😆
Stairs give you exercise 🤣
Achha concept tha.. baad me superhero ka concept bhi aaya tha 😆
Main toh lunch karne chali 🤣
I don't know if there's a male version of Maya in ITV 🤣🤣 Maybe Deep/Raj of Immj can compete 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k