I dont know why Mukhi is not suspecting Saki despite his initial dialogues aur Purvi has infinite lov for Saki she can do no wrong according to her despite her history
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I dont know why Mukhi is not suspecting Saki despite his initial dialogues aur Purvi has infinite lov for Saki she can do no wrong according to her despite her history
Episode is out
Kaun dega update
😆 Don’t all rush at once 😆
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
SP pahla wala hi tha
To vo dusra wala Monday ke liye hoga
Aj shayad acha wala bts mile
Koi risk nai lena
Tauji is back . 🥳🤪
I thought the same. Rangu wanted it all done and released today so they can rest and recover tomorrow 😆
Tauji is back . 🥳🤪
Pur ne phir taana mara
Tauji is back . 🥳🤪
Yo now I’m happy after yesterdays fiasco