Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
NGL I don't like new new Kairav. He reminds me of Tanmay (Second Kairav).The way he stares at Abhimanyu Kairav hates karthik track yaad ata hai
Ye le tumhara fav kairav😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
NGL I don't like new new Kairav. He reminds me of Tanmay (Second Kairav).The way he stares at Abhimanyu Kairav hates karthik track yaad ata hai
Ye le tumhara fav kairav😆🤣
Thanks for running my mood 😁 I don’t know what to say about Tanmay😕. His voice is just🥱 It’s one of the best rap songs I’ve ever heard. Your favorite Kairav ka new iv
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
NGL I don't like new new Kairav. He reminds me of Tanmay (Second Kairav).The way he stares at Abhimanyu Kairav hates karthik track yaad ata hai
Oh God please don’t ruin my Birthday with that 🥳🎉🎂
Hey! Happy Birthday yaar!!🥳🥳
Even expression bhi our second Kairav ky jaisy deta hai😕Originally posted by: URYYQDIYHQ5B5AQX
Me too even I dislike both of them hope he gets replaced with someone better like Tanmay
yeah kairav character is good,actor is also perfect for kairav role...he looks like elder bro like 7-8 year older then akshu...makers show good bro sis bond as always as they show naksh nd naira nd old akshara nd shaura bond
oh wait it was your birthday today😕?? happy birthday 🥳!!! i hope you had a great day today!
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
oh wait it was your birthday today😕?? happy birthday 🥳!!! i hope you had a great day today!
Thank you very much 😊❤️🎉 my day was also good
Kairav is such a sweet brother. When he went with a bottle of water to Arohi while she was dancing, it was such an aww moment for me.