Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter - 11 - What are you hiding ? 

Riddhima staring  at the message was in a dilemma , another message notification popped in her phone " Now you also know what kind of a person he is and what kind of cheap work he does , IS THAT THE REASON YOU ARE COMING BACK".

R in standstill stares at the message  , As the messages keeping popping on her display " Are you giving up on your Mission ?"

Riddhima with thoughts moving faster and limitlessly stands like a rock , Suddenly she feels a hand on her shoulder and she gets startled and shouts out loud in fear .

Riddhima turns back to see the person and She takes a sigh on relief as it was Vansh .

Vansh : ( shocked ) What happened ? Why did you shout ?

Riddhima : ( Stuttering ) I Don't know , I just got scared and that's it .

Vansh thoughts race and reach towards the conclusion of  someone harming Riddhima in the  past .

Vansh : Riddhima are you scared of anyone ?

Riddhima : (Stuttering )No .

Riddhima wiping off her sweat beads from her forehead answers to vansh , making him more anxious about her '

Vansh : Are you sure Riddhima ?

Riddhima breathing a long sigh of relief with her fear filled eyes .

Riddhima : Yeah , Why would I lie .

I just got scared because came from behind .

Vansh noticing her fear filled eyes nods his head .

Vansh : Riddhima go and have your lunch .

Riddhima :( With a analyzing eyes )  and you ?

Vansh : I will have it later , I have some work to do .

Vansh walks off the room while deeply thinking about Riddhima and anxious expressions on her face .

Vansh reaching his Study , Settles himself in his officer Chair and moves forward towards the table and Picks up his Phone and dials angre's number .

After Ten minutes Vansh informs Angre about Riddhima .

Vansh : I don't why but I feel she is troubled by some one .

Angre : (Confused ) Who could that be bhai ? I made sure Riddhima didn't face any problem in London .

I think you just getting worried unnecessarily.

Vansh :( Remembering Riddhima's fearful and anxious face ) No . Just ask the care taker about this .

I want to know everything .

What is she hiding ?

As they both were speaking about Business Vansh takes out his gun and loads the bullets .

Vansh : You know in our business , If Some one is troubling us . There is only one revenge .

Vansh after loading the bullets Checks it gun at the same time ,Riddhima barges into the room startling them .

Vansh startled with her sudden entry throws the gun on the floor .

Riddhima : Vansh , You are here ? Let's go have lunch , If you are done with the meeting with useless person .

Riddhima walking towards the table makes Angre anxious and Vansh  while Staring into Riddhima's eyes while she was asking him to come for lunch slowly pushes the gun with the help of his foot under the table .

Riddhima : Let's go nah ?

Vansh :(Nodding his head ) Yeah , Five minutes .

I will be there .

Riddhima :( Placing her hands on her hip and raising her eye brows ) Really ?

Vansh nods his head While angre interrupts them .

Angre : We are in a Important meeting , You go and have your lunch .

Riddhima : ( straight face ) What business you do ? 

Angre :( Sternly ) Equipment business and Why did you raise this sudden question .

Riddhima :( Staring Vansh while he was gazing downwards and looking at the gun ) Because , I just wanted to know .

Why would anyone want to kill vansh , I remember the cruise incident and I want see that he is safe .

Why would a normal business man targeted like this .

Vansh looking up at Riddhima after listening to her question while she was looking at him sternly, Vansh starts stealing gazes away from her .

Vansh : Your are a doctor Riddhima , You serve people and you will not have any competitor's because your service is not purely business but I am in a business worlds and here we have cut throat competition .

So , Sometimes we get stuck in danger .

Riddhima staring into Vansh's stressed face while he was explaining wreaking his last nerve understands that something is not well .

Riddhima : ( In mind ) What are you hiding Vansh ? 

Edited by Max789 - 2 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome 

Update Soon 

Max789 thumbnail

Chapter - 12- Poison 

After sometime Vansh and Angre came out of the meeting room , Only to witness Riddhima arguing with the staff .

Riddhima :(Annoyed ) Why the hell Bar is Locked ?

Staff : Mam , Boss ordered us to lock the bar .

Riddhima stares at with bewilderment and Stares back at the locked bar .

Riddhima : (Frowning her lips ) Does he think , am a alcoholic and I would Drink all these hundred Bottles .

Vansh : ( with a evil smirk )Yes.

Riddhima turns to him pouting her lips .

Riddhima : (Huffing on his face ) You cannot even share the alcohol with your Alcoholic friend .

How stingy is this world famous Businessman .

Vansh : ( with lips forming a smile ) You are a kid .

Riddhima opening her mouth wide flabbergasted , She Lowers her gaze and looks at herself .

Riddhima :(Annoyed ) How I am a kid ? I am a professional doctor and Twenty five year old .

Vansh : I know , Still Your are a kid Riddhima .

Riddhima : (runs away from there ) I am not a kid .

Riddhima sitting on her bed Clutching the pillow tightly .

Riddhima : kid ?

I am a Kid ?

Now I know , My Confessions and Feelings are not cared .

Wow all the because , I am kid .

I will show him now , That I am not a kid anymore .

Riddhima Opening her Wardrobe rummages for a dress .

Riddhima :( Holding a dress ) Now , I will not look like a Kid .

Next Day :

It was Breakfast time and Vansh along with Angre were eating the food .

Vansh raising his arm up stares at the watch .

Vansh :( In mind ) Why is she not coming ?

Vansh about to call the staff and hears the footsteps approaching the table .

Turning his head to look at the stairs , He notices Riddhima coming down in a Black and grey saree ,His eyes widen seeing her dazzling in the saree , Vansh without Turning his Head stares at her .

Riddhima Huffing walks to Vansh .

Vansh realizing that he was staring at her immediately lowers his gaze towards his food on the plate without uttering a word to Riddhima .

Riddhima settling herself in her seat stares at Vansh for Response and As He busily eats his food .

Angre :( Raising his eye brows ) You draped a saree to prove that your not a kid ?

Riddhima :( Huffing and Stuttering ) Why would I do that ?

Why would I make such efforts for just proving you people that I am not a kid .

It's a fact that I am a Twenty Five year old women and a respectable Doctor .

So , I don't Have anything to prove .

Vansh :( Raising his eye brows , while gawking at her ) Then , Why did you wear a saree ?

Riddhima : ( Taking a sigh of stress ) Because , Today I am going to a hospital for attending patients .

Vansh : Patients ?

Riddhima : Yeah , I applied to the hospital and they confirmed me yestreday with the mail .

Vansh :(Suspicious ) Yesterday ? How come they confirmed and selected immediately ?

Riddhima hearing his question chokes on her food , She notices Vansh staring at her with doubtful eyes .

Vansh : Were You planning to settle in India ? Then why did you leave to airport to catch the flight ?

Riddhima : ( Wiping her mouth with tissue ) Actually , When I was in Indian Waters I received an offer email from the hospital to attend there Patients because they like my profile they offered me and I thought as I was Staying on cruise for few days , I would go to the hospital for a day before returning back .

So , I am attending them and I will Talk to them about job , If they can hire me .

Vansh :(nodding his head ) Hmm.

After sometime in the parking lot .

Riddhima :( Smiling ) You will really drop me ?

Vansh : Yes .

Vansh :( In mind ) I cannot trust on any one , I need to be careful and protect you .

I can't take chance , What If my enemies attack you ?

Riddhima and Vansh drive towards the hospital .

Riddhima while just feeling the situation , She feels goosebumps on her skin and starts moving excitedly on her seat to Vansh's Surprise .

Vansh : What happen , Why are you moving ? Are you not Comfortable on that seat .

Riddhima :( Excitedly , Smiling ) I am super Comfortable .

Vansh : Okay .

Riddhima's Phone receives a message notification .

Riddhima opens the message .

Person :( Message ) Why aren't you replying back ?Are you quitting the mission ?

Riddhima :( Replies back ) No , I am not . I am trying to work out the mission .

Person :( Message ) Really ?

Riddhima : ( Message ) My Intentions are pure and heartful , I would atleast try .

Person : (Message )Okay , Keep Updating me Honey .

Riddhima :(Message ) Okay .

Person :(Message ) But where are you right now ?

Riddhima : ( Message ) I am going to the hospital and Vansh is dropping me .

Person : (Message )Okay .

Vansh after dropping of Riddhima inside her hospital , Checking all the surroundings .

He starts leaving to Parking lot .

At the parking lot , He was about to open the car door and he stops himself as he feels someone behind .

He turns and notices a man with a injection in his hand .

Vansh immediately holds his hand and kicks him , Making the person fall on the ground .

Riddhima was speaking to the doctor and Notices Vansh's car from the window .

Riddhima :( In mind ) He's still here ?

Riddhima excusing herself from the doctor walks towards the parking lot .

The Man with the injection stands on his feet and tries to attack Vansh , While Vansh alertly tries to fight him .

While Vansh was trying to punch him , The Man takes the chance and Injects the injection on his neck numbing vansh .

Vansh Collapses on the ground .

The man takes out the other dose of Injection to inject Vansh .

While he was about to inject , He hears loud yell .

He turns back to see a women in the black and grey saree standing behind him .

Riddhima : (shouts with teary eyes and Shock ) Who are you and what were you doing ?

The man immediately runs away as he notices security officer .

Riddhima runs to Vansh and holds unconscious Vansh .

Tears roll down as she gazes at him as he was unconscious .

Riddhima notices skin little blueish on neck .

Riddhima immediately understands that Vansh is poisoned , She rushes him inside the hospital with Security guard and compounder .

While The man runs away to a safe place and Dials to his boss .

Man :(Panting heavily )Boss , I could only inject him one dose of Poison .

Boss :( Gritting the teeth ) And with one dose he wouldn't die with that poison .

So , You have successfully failed .

Man : I would have injected but the women with him came back to him at that time .

She saw me , I ran away .

Boss :(Gritting teeth more aggressively ) Riddhima ? Why did you run away ?

She would have done nothing even If you injected the second dose Infront of her .

You stupid fool , Why did you run away seeing her ?

Here's the another update , Do enjoy and Please leave your comments in the comment section , Your comments motivate me to write.

A suggestion , do you want Riddhima to be surgeon or physiotherapist or any other doctor you would like to see ?

Stay Safe .

Edited by Max789 - 2 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Story is taking interesting turn...

Who is that person Ridhhima talks with... Kabir?

Waiting for next updates..

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Really Amazing 

Update Soon 

Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abby_143

Story is taking interesting turn...

Who is that person Ridhhima talks with... Kabir?

Waiting for next updates..

Kabir ? Yeah kaha se aagaya 😂

Sab ko kabir he lagta hai 😂😂😂

Yeah,  Abby will update them soon ❤

Thank you so much for reading a sharing your views ❤

Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Really Amazing 

Update Soon 

Thank You ❤

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Max789

Kabir ? Yeah kaha se aagaya 😂

Sab ko kabir he lagta hai 😂😂😂

Yeah,  Abby will update them soon ❤

Thank you so much for reading a sharing your views ❤

Hehe Kabir ko v equation mein le aye hai hum 😛

Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abby_143

Hehe Kabir ko v equation mein le aye hai hum 😛

Shyaad mujhe usko jald lana padega phir  👻

Max789 thumbnail

Chapter -13- She Loves me  ? 

Riddhima was in the corridor while Vansh was being treated , The Doctors were trying to figure out the Poison , Medicines were given to stabilize him , Blood Samples were taken to the lab and Vansh was being injected the antidote in the process .

Riddhima's eyes were teary , She was sitting on the chair leaning her head on the wall . She started remembering the all the good time she spent with Vansh in the Orphanage , The time when Vansh used care for her , Play with her and The time she used to spend Chatting away all the news in the world and The time she used to propose her love with a rose , all those memories were making her heart pierce as she remembers the Poison injected to Vansh .

Riddhima thinking about Vansh ,Holds border of her saree crushing it intensely , shutting her eyes praying it to be a dream .

A nurse walks towards riddhima .

Nurse :(In daze )  Dr.Riddhima are you okay ? Actually Sir told that you will be joining us from today and He has already arranged the cabin for you and We have lined up patients for you as you are for the duty today , The patients are waiting for you .

So , Are you starting today .

The nurse analyzing the situation and Riddhima's tear stained face .

Nurse : I don't think so you will join the duty today , I will inform sir and Ask him to call for another duty doctor .

The nurse turns to leave and she was stopped by Riddhima .

Riddhima wiping her tears off , Dials a call to angre .

Riddhima : Come soon , I worried for Vansh . I am going to attend my patients. 

Angre :( Panic ) Okay , Riddhima you go and I am just trying to look out for Evidence in the parking lot .

Riddhima : Okay .

After sometime , Riddhima in her Cabin Attending to the patients in need of medical help .

Riddhima : Can you please take your place here , I need to examine .

The patient Lays herself on the bed with the help of the nurse .

Riddhima Pressing her abdomen and suddenly feels something hard , She reconfirms it and takes her seat .

Riddhima : Please come here .

Riddhima calls the women to the desk .

Riddhima : I want to run few tests , MRI scan of Abdomen and Few other tests .

Patient : Can you tell me anything , Is something wrong in there .

Riddhima : I cannot confirm anything , Till the MRI report and Other report reaches but Don't worry everything will be alright .

Riddhima sends her away with smile but she was still hurt .

Riddhima dials up angre . He pick up the call and Riddhima was about to bombard him with questions but Angre cuts off her with already ready answers .

Angre : Riddhima , Don't worry Bhai is out of danger and He is shifted to the room .

Riddhima :( With a huge smile ) Okay .

Riddhima : Nurse Joy , How many are still there ?

Nurse : Doctor , Only one person is there .

Riddhima :Send the patient in Quickly .

Nurse  : Okay , doctor .

The patient enters the cabin with confusion and Surprise .

The patient : Where is my doctor ? Doctor Sharma ?

Riddhima : I also a doctor and Doctor sharma is on leave .

So , You have to adjust with me .

Riddhima looking at his reports .

Riddhima : ( Breathing in )Mr. batra , I think we need  to go for a surgery in three days . Could you please admit yourself to the hospital .

Mr.Batra : (Disbelief ) No , Dr Sharma told me that we could avoid the surgery .

Riddhima :(Calmy ) I don't know when was that been said but your new reports are asking for an immediate surgery , I hope you get ready for this .

Mr. batra Stresses out with in himself .

Riddhima opens the reports and shows it to him .

Riddhima : Are you seeing this ? This is now about 4 mm now inside your body, We cannot cure it with the medicine .We need to go for the surgery and It will be simple surgery , You don't have to worry .

Riddhima convinces him and assures stressed out  Mr.batra .

After attending to all her patients , Riddhima rushes towards Vansh's room .

Vansh was in the room , Opening his eyes only to see the blurry image of the room .

He forcefully wakes up  himself and was about to take the IV drip off his hand .

Riddhima barges into the room and staring at vansh slowly walks towards vansh , Her eyes start filling with tears and blurry image of vansh appears Infront of her , She clears them off to look at Vansh .

She Immediately hugs his tightly and cries out loudly .

Riddhima : I thought , I lost you for a second .

You are fine naah ? 

Vansh : (surprise ) Riddhima why are you crying ?

Vansh : ( In mind ) My mom used to cry similarly when I used to hurt myself .

Vansh patting her head to calm her down calmly .

Vansh :( In mind ) Riddhima Loves me and cares about me .

Vansh suddenly feels goosebumps all over his body as soon as he says that to himself in a realization .    

Precap : The Nightmare

Please do leave your comments under the comment section about the chapter .

Stay safe