Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aadhi...bina kapdo wala part ho gaya🤣
I know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Abbe...wohi toh main hai🤣🤣
Toh kya hua...kuch toh saaf kiya na 🤷♀️
Sat se pehle baaki bhi ho jayega🤣
God! I hate cleaning up😆
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Toh kya hua...kuch toh saaf kiya na 🤷♀️
Sat se pehle baaki bhi ho jayega🤣
God! I hate cleaning up😆
Yaah...you will be rewarded with bravery award🤣
Girl....we are here to mess up..cleaning up is not our forte🤣
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
Yaah...you will be rewarded with bravery award🤣
Girl....we are here to mess up..cleaning up is not our forte🤣
Mera haal aaisa hota hai

Vir to kk now a days . 🤣

In my PT will tell u all know how it went
Happy diwali Sweethearts.... ❤️
May the festival of lights illuminate your lives with good health and peace. Wish you Happy & Prosperous Diwali!!!!
Sab logo ke sare Arman pure ho.. 😆
Jise jo chahe sab mile.. ❤️
