Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i love her new thing of gripping his clothes
we still need him on set to get us our content 😆
I guess it could be also a reason
Because we don't know editing team ke pass storyboards ke ilawa aur kya kya instructions hoti hai
Plus khuwaja khud har episode edit nai karwa sakta but pls rangoli wale pe thoda sa dhyan dede is bar 😭
I think both are always in their own masti😆
Whatever they want they will do it....they are not even bothered what editing team shows 🤣
Ye kab hua
from first day first show❤️
baby Simba is another Manas 😆
Yes..twice the effort🤣
Vir - bawari bhag mat tu maa banne wali hai
Pur- 💃🏼🤸♀️🏃♀️⛹️♀️🏊♀️🤾♀️
Sry 🤣🤣🤣
Bawari will always be Bawari 🤣
Wahhhhhh ❤️
I didn't know mujhe kab hua bas hogaya 😳