Just had to change my DP😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Just had to change my DP😆
Zayn reposted one of our fav scenes of Riddhima and Angre 😆. He misses irritating helly 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/stories/zaynibadkhan/2698658955298767613/
Congratulations for the new thread!!!🤗
may be tom or alread back posting old ones 😆Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Yeah too good. But I thought he was back... Kab tak rahega wahin
loved ur dp😳Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Just had to change my DP😆
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Yeah too good. But I thought he was back... Kab tak rahega wahin
I think he is back but old posts kr rya hai
Helly promoting pocket fm
Another pic from photoshoot
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV0FViFo-__/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
may be tom or alread back posting old ones 😆
Yeah I hope he's back.... Who stays away from home on diwali
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Helly promoting pocket fm
She has bangs. Matlab yeh recently shoot Kiya hai.❤️