I think so Harshad has some special talent.... He can create chemistry with everyone around him...
Nd that's why we are even craving to see Aarohi's dream because from the pictures .. they both has fire of a potential 🤩🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think so Harshad has some special talent.... He can create chemistry with everyone around him...
Nd that's why we are even craving to see Aarohi's dream because from the pictures .. they both has fire of a potential 🤩🤩
They are rushing like bullet train with all those dance sequences it looks forced and i dont find any chemistry between the leads, Harshad was off in the initial episodes but he is doing great now, i guess he finally settled into this also his screen presence >>>>>>
But i feel this show will bomb because of its tacky execution
He is doing TV since the past 15 years. U have so much to catch up on. You can start watching his last show Bepannah on Voot.
considering this was directed at me, i know HC since his amber dhara days, i saw all his shows tere liye and humsafar being my fav (performance wise) he was great in BP as wellHe is doing TV since the past 15 years. U have so much to catch up on. You can start watching his last show Bepannah on Voot.
But here his acting was rusty in the initial episodes may be because of his long breaks but he is getting back in the groove, also the pace of show is very rushed and they could execute it better imho
Originally posted by: Tede_naina
considering this was directed at me, i know HC since his amber dhara days, i saw all his shows tere liye and humsafar being my fav (performance wise) he was great in BP as well
But here his acting was rusty in the initial episodes may be because of his long breaks but he is getting back in the groove, also the pace of show is very rushed and they could execute it better imho
Sorry to butt in but I don't think so it's for you. The user has tagged another user...
I want to see trio, Abhimanyu, Akshara and Aarohi friendship phase in the show ... CVs if you are reading this... Give me that and show a beautiful bond between the trio and a nice love story for Aarohi .... There is no need to make her a vamp
Is it just me or you all think that Harshad and Hrithik really look a lot like each other? Especially the Greek bodies they have
thank you for informing me, i am logging in a forum after a long time, didnt know members could tag other membersOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Sorry to butt in but I don't think so it's for you. The user has tagged another user...
Originally posted by: Tede_naina
thank you for informing me, i am logging in a forum after a long time, didnt know members could tag other members
It's my first time in a forum... So I am learning new things too .. so when I read the tagged one... I told u... Hope u don't mind ❣️
naah i dontOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
It's my first time in a forum... So I am learning new things too .. so when I read the tagged one... I told u... Hope u don't mind ❣️
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
1k