Why this AT is going so slow? I thought main exam de kar aaungi tb tk dusra AT shuru ho chuka hoga bcoz of course Harshad portrayal as Abhimanyu is awesome and Abhimanyu is a nice character too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why this AT is going so slow? I thought main exam de kar aaungi tb tk dusra AT shuru ho chuka hoga bcoz of course Harshad portrayal as Abhimanyu is awesome and Abhimanyu is a nice character too
I updated the member list please like page1 post 4 if you are still not added
Hi good to see you hereOriginally posted by: tereliyex
Hello! Feels like forever since I’ve been in a harshad AT🤧
yes please call some more members for participation or you can talk to meOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Why this AT is going so slow? I thought main exam de kar aaungi tb tk dusra AT shuru ho chuka hoga bcoz of course Harshad portrayal as Abhimanyu is awesome and Abhimanyu is a nice character too
except I have not watched the episode yet
Originally posted by: priya185
yes please call some more members for participation or you can talk to me
except I have not watched the episode yet
I am new to the forum and I have not really talked to someone on a personal level to invite people... It's okay .. actually I have read and seen a lot of negativity on SMs nd always on the same topic toh socha idhar kuch sukoon milega... But alas...
Ohh... Why are not watching tho?
I am busy to watch it now. I usually watch it laterOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
I am new to the forum and I have not really talked to someone on a personal level to invite people... It's okay .. actually I have read and seen a lot of negativity on SMs nd always on the same topic toh socha idhar kuch sukoon milega... But alas...
Ohh... Why are not watching tho?
I have seen up till yesterday’s episode
Originally posted by: priya185
I am busy to watch it now. I usually watch it later
I have seen up till yesterday’s episode
Oh okay .... Spoiler nhi dungi par aaj ka episode dekhna ... Promise u, u will smile constantly and wo cute si smile hogi. . ek dum pyar bhara
where can I watch the episode in high quality without adverts ? I don’t have hotstar or huluOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Oh okay .... Spoiler nhi dungi par aaj ka episode dekhna ... Promise u, u will smile constantly and wo cute si smile hogi. . ek dum pyar bhara
Originally posted by: priya185
where can I watch the episode in high quality without adverts ? I don’t have hotstar or hulu
Telegram .. and TV!
It shows on tv after 9 hrs from now when everyone is finished with the discussions
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
1k