Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I almost got the badge 🤣 so close
Thanks hriti you did your best too 🤗🤣
Spam more you'll definitely get it someday🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I almost got the badge 🤣 so close
Thanks hriti you did your best too 🤗🤣
Spam more you'll definitely get it someday🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Aaru and Diya thanks 🤗🤣
Ek to ye members only post quote nahi hota hai🤣
Members only was the only way to get all the rats out of their burrows.🤣🤣
But I need to avoid promotion right 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Members only was the only way to get all the rats out of their burrows.🤣🤣
Aur jo stalk bhi na kare use kaise pata chalega 🤣
I don't think you're avoiding it anyways so what's the harm in trying🤣🤣
Yeh post sirf stalkers ko bahar nikalne ka tareka thaa
Par hamare liye bhi mushibat hai 🤣🤣 hum bhi post k liye online aana zaruri ho gaya hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't think you're avoiding it anyways so what's the harm in trying🤣🤣
I suppose you’re right 🤣 let’s see what happens
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Yeh post sirf stalkers ko bahar nikalne ka tareka thaa
Par hamare liye bhi mushibat hai 🤣🤣 hum bhi post k liye online aana zaruri ho gaya hai 🤣
Nikki to ab bhi nahi aayi phir kya fayda hua 🤣🤣
You'll surpass Diya soon 🤣🤣
I know 🤣🤣 bidi amma is falling behind her children