Once diya or Hriti or Ayesha told about this n.. 😆
It's really a thing 😆
I was surprised 🤣 will it happen again I don’t know 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Once diya or Hriti or Ayesha told about this n.. 😆
It's really a thing 😆
I was surprised 🤣 will it happen again I don’t know 🤣🤣
U need to finish one AT solely 🤣
That is going to be really hard 🤣 mujhe nahi karna
Thik h mat karo 🤣
Yeh dekhne k baad zarur chod degi 🤣
Maari forum ki chhoriya chhoro se kam hai ke’🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I didn’t even know this was a thing 🤣🤣 there are better spammers than we are
Thanks for the congrats guys 🤗🤣 and for the thread Aaru 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Maari forum ki chhoriya chhoro se kam hai ke’🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nahi hai bidi amma nahi hai
Congratulations Meghu 🥳
I knew this was going to happen seeing you spam with so much dedication🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Congratulations Meghu 🥳
I knew this was going to happen seeing you spam with so much dedication🤣
I almost got the badge 🤣 so close
Thanks hriti you did your best too 🤗🤣
Aaru and Diya thanks 🤗🤣
Ek to ye members only post quote nahi hota hai🤣