Bina tag kiya yeh log darshan nhi denge ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bina tag kiya yeh log darshan nhi denge ๐คฃ
SUKiRTI in sirf Tum ๐คฃ
I legit thought she would be there as cameo or some side character ๐ which I could not handle ๐คฃ
So thank God it's not happening..

๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃSUKiRTI in sirf Tum ๐คฃ
I legit thought she would be there as cameo or some side character ๐ which I could not handle ๐คฃ
So thank God it's not happening..
Why this receipe?
Mera post dekh k tum log jo tamatar maroge usse yeh banaungi ๐คฃ๐คฃOriginally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Why this receipe?
I was shocked for a second or two ๐คญ
Aacha hai na tumko zyada khane ko milta hoga jab bhi banega ๐คฃOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Itโs one of my favorites ๐คฃ but my dad and brother donโt like it so it doesnโt get made often ๐คฃ๐ญ
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Aacha hai na tumko zyada khane ko milta hoga jab bhi banega ๐คฃ
Thatโs true ๐คฃ๐คฃ two full tomatoes
that means my goal to shock you all is accomplished๐คฃOriginally posted by: Abhiya_cute
I was shocked for a second or two ๐คญ
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
that means my goal to shock you all is accomplished๐คฃ
Any ViSu related news will be shocking ๐คฃ
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k