You๐ก๐ก๐ก
I hate U ๐ฅบ
i was thinking something else ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
๐ ๐๐ฅ๐ซ๐ฅฌ๐ฅ
why are you all using
"members only" this is very annoying.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You๐ก๐ก๐ก
I hate U ๐ฅบ
i was thinking something else ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
๐ ๐๐ฅ๐ซ๐ฅฌ๐ฅ
why are you all using
"members only" this is very annoying.
Originally posted by: DDLJ_fan
You๐ก๐ก๐ก
I hate U ๐ฅบ
i was thinking something else ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
๐ ๐๐ฅ๐ซ๐ฅฌ๐ฅ
why are you all using
"members only" this is very annoying.
She uses this members only thing to make sure that everybody logs in to their account๐
What is this Diya.. When I saw the title of the thread.. I got confused and excited..
But you๐คฌ๐คฌ๐คฌ
Faltu me 30 sec waste kar diye mere๐ต
Constant spammer in the Forum..
Replying just to put this topic on top
Me after reading the title and coming here.
Lagta hai Zor ka jhatka zor se laga ๐คฃ๐คฃ
U know what is going to happen thats why u said tomatoes okay๐คฃ yes ๐คฃ๐คฃthank u for the tomatoes ๐คฃ
Oh God!!! ๐คฃ๐คฃhope u r fine now ๐คฃOriginally posted by: Susmitasumi96
I almost chocked my breathe!๐ถ
Forum ko active rakhne ka tareeka ๐คฃBig shocker what a prank
Lagta hai tumne zyada galiya de hai isiliye tumhare 10sec zyada barbad hue ๐คฃ๐คฃOriginally posted by: Ayesha066
What is this Diya.. When I saw the title of the thread.. I got confused and excited..
But you๐คฌ๐คฌ๐คฌ ๐คฃ๐คฃ
440 volt ka jhatka lag gaya kya
Faltu me 30 sec waste kar diye mere๐ต
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Lagta hai tumne zyada galiya de hai isiliye tumhare 10sec zyada barbad hue ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Haan .. Matlab in total tumne mere 40 second zyada barbaad ho gye๐คฃ
Apna bhi no. Aayega ๐คฃBahut jald ๐คฃ
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k