Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
I'm pretty sure she's gonna be negative😆 Waise what did she say to maami?
I dnt knw..haven't watched yet..its in Prema LU.. she says something like challenging mami..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
I'm pretty sure she's gonna be negative😆 Waise what did she say to maami?
I dnt knw..haven't watched yet..its in Prema LU.. she says something like challenging mami..
Loll what pyaar???? Right after she tried to emotionally manipulate him into not going
I really wanted to ask her kaise hua, kab hua??? Attraction se zyada, its nothing. I'm glad Shiva didn't give her any bhaav 🤪
Saturday night is not ruined after all 😆
Till tomorrow night we are safe 🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
We got our lollipop today, and it wasn't totally meaningless either 😆
Main toh pighal gayi 🍭🍭🍭
I know he worked as an extra in some hollywood movie but didn’t know that he won an oscar for that… ye extras k liye b oscar hota h kya?
Rishitha says dnt ghooro at the trophy..its the same one from ur home..the Oscar one..the maker didn't have the money to make a new fake one..
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Saturday night is not ruined after all 😆
Till tomorrow night we are safe 🤣
Stoooop, roz ek naya dukh mereko mukti do 🤣🤣
Sathya, LU starts from page 48. I am not able to give you synopsis today as it took me 2 1/2 hrs to finish writing the LU with all the dialogues.
Oh my God.. ab mein kya hee Boloon nikki..🤣🤣
U seriously think so.. 🤣
I love Rishita. Period.