Ainway hi...
Kuchh likha hai to koi padhne wala bhi hona chahiye n 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ainway hi...
Kuchh likha hai to koi padhne wala bhi hona chahiye n 🤣
Comic relief 🤣
Watched the promo .
Honestly watched it two times 🤣
1st time didn't like anything.. second time didn't like the way Vd was saying main nhi maanta kisi dayre ko after breaking something 🤣
I am not sure about this show.. 🤣
Abhayyyyyyy
That’s why 🤣 15 episodes max 🤣 if it doesn’t capture my interest in a good way I’m not watching further
I was looking at rashmi Sharma’s recent shows episode count and many were near 300 or less episodes 🤣 and VD average of staying in a show hasn’t exceeded 2 years anyways 🤣 hope it doesn’t go for long
I don’t know anymore 🤣
Oh is that why you res’d a post 🤣 I’ll read
That res is for another story pending since a year 🤣
That res is for another story pending since a year 🤣
Oh okay 🤣 I’ll read both
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s why 🤣 15 episodes max 🤣 if it doesn’t capture my interest in a good way I’m not watching further
I was looking at rashmi Sharma’s recent shows episode count and many were near 300 or less episodes 🤣 and VD average of staying in a show hasn’t exceeded 2 years anyways 🤣 hope it doesn’t go for long
I don’t know anymore 🤣
The last line is catchy .. IS BAAR aag ko pani se milaya hai..
If it's about incarnation related then I will watch it for long time 🤣
Now I will try to sleep love...
Good ni8 to me 🤣
The last line is catchy .. IS BAAR aag ko pani se milaya hai..
If it's about incarnation related then I will watch it for long time 🤣
That’s true 🤣 actually I liked the latter half of the promo with the trees and stuff 🤣
How likely do you think reincarnation is? 🤣 I’m still not sure
Meghu 🤣 good night aaru 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s true 🤣 actually I liked the latter half of the promo with the trees and stuff 🤣
How likely do you think reincarnation is? 🤣 I’m still not sure
In latter half the VO says something like n is baar is tarah kuchh naya hoga, so I thought last time bhi kuchh tha kya.. 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k