
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Diya 🪔 sleeps vertical n , it's horizontal .. 🤣
Diya ko bataya ya nhi iske baare 🤣
Nahi bataya 🤣 oh yeah if she sleeps horizontal then all the ghee will spill and she will lose her flame 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t want to mix the shows 🤣 separate hi rakho 🤣 PM kar diya maine already
I suppose 🤣 I never liked it 🤣 didn’t he win awards for his performance too?
15 episodes max 🤣
I have no idea .. jeeta hoga awards for performance .
But I didn't like the story 😆
I love this movie so much 🤣🤣
I have no idea .. jeeta hoga awards for performance .
But I didn't like the story 😆
As far as I remember there were 🤣 kya pata
I didn’t either 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Nahi bataya 🤣 oh yeah if she sleeps horizontal then all the ghee will spill and she will lose her flame 🤣
Kya theory hai meghu 🤣
Our minds...
Hello! Kumbh mela sister 🤗
😆
Did u read that character dheela OS ? 🤣
Jo recycled bhi hota h 🤣
I think I did 🤣 yaad nahi hai kyu?
metzzzzzzzz 😡
Comic relief 🤣
Watched the promo .
Honestly watched it two times 🤣
1st time didn't like anything.. second time didn't like the way Vd was saying main nhi maanta kisi dayre ko after breaking something 🤣
I am not sure about this show.. 🤣
Abhayyyyyyy
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k