Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing!
Asato ma Sat gamaya!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing!
Asato ma Sat gamaya!!!
This thread 🤣 You guys are hilarious!
Mods are gonna close this whole topic. Aise ek ek comment check karna unke job description mein nahi hai 🤭

HAHA This whole thread is hilarious but your comments 🤣
Don't cry 🥺 If you read some court updates of the latest hot and happening case right now, you will know what it means. 😲😆
#Wearegonnahaveablast.
I live in the states therefore I don’t need to put a disclaimer
Ro mat behen , aap ki khaatir hum Festival of Tubelights bhi manayenge 😜.
Yes I am almost sure it is sarcasm, only thing is that sarcasm has a knack for knocking down threads and I honestly like to read the comments from everybody, (even Mstr.Toto) because they can be clever and funny like in this case. It is just my OCD acting up...gag orders are hard to follow, when there is so much to blab about, and it is disappointing to come read and find entire threads with miles of comments that just went poof...with a little blast... Peace 😉
Originally posted by: CriticusExpert
Yes I am almost sure it is sarcasm, only thing is that sarcasm has a knack for knocking down threads and I honestly like to read the comments from everybody, (even Mstr.Toto) because they can be clever and funny like in this case. It is just my OCD acting up...gag orders are hard to follow, when there is so much to blab about, and it is disappointing to come read and find entire threads with miles of comments that just went poof...with a little blast... Peace 😉
I hear you mate
Yep My comment was just a joke. No one hates threads being closed down more than me, since I have opened threads about how threads getting closed are dumb. So the Last thing i am going to do is report a thread 🤓
So take it easy, have a blast #BoycottBoycotts
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2087955759636381984
https://x.com/theacademy/status/2042657204667363364?s=46
https://www.instagram.com/p/DW1pyl3j3XH/?img_index=1 igsh=Ymc1bm1naW4wdDlp
1