Wow..so it's really happening.
M so happy for Katrina..May both of them find happiness together
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow..so it's really happening.
M so happy for Katrina..May both of them find happiness together
Those roka rumours were true than
When is the wedding ?
Finally 🥳
Cannot wait to see Katrina as bride😳
Forgive me for living under a rock but did they confirm their relationship at any point??
I have the same question 🙋🏻♀️
One minute I am reading that they are together and the next moment there is a wedding 😲

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Forgive me for living under a rock but did they confirm their relationship at any point??
Glad to know I'm not the only clueless person here 😆Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
I have the same question 🙋🏻♀️
One minute I am reading that they are together and the next moment there is a wedding 😲
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Forgive me for living under a rock but did they confirm their relationship at any point??
Deepika and Ranveer never confirmed their relationship before getting married just like Beyoncé and Jay Z.
People speculated they were together and some.even thought it was PR for Dp and Rv
why is everyone getting married at once these days? So many weddings in life and in celebrities world as well anyways good for them
Good news. Happy for Katrina. She deserves to be happy
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
7