Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anindita91

Yes. They definitely gave the vibe of two brothers in yesterday's episode. They were so adorable together. Pritam almost feeding Kabir world's best omelette. ❤️

I need more scenes of these two He calls Pritam bhai❤️

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anindita91

Yeah 😆

But Ishan as Kabir is fab. The innocence and fun side of Kabir he portraits with such precision. I can't imagine anyone else as Kabir other than him ❤️

He excels as Kabir Just in emotional scenes he needs to work and he'll be better

I remember the iv of the casting director saying Kabir will be the most loved character of the show and as soon as they show Ishan's audition they knew straight way he's Kabir and will be loved by everyone. 

He was right...Kabir is loved by everyone

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Me too. Pritam and Kabir are fab together ❤️

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Yes definitely with time Ishan will improve in emotional scenes also. Other than that he is perfect as Kabir ❤️

Oh, didn't watch that interview. But whatever he said is absolutely true. Kabir and his masti is needed in this show for balancing the emotional side. And he is truly the jaan of this show of course other than AmriTan 😳

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kabir started off so fun, ab kya sidey bana diya hai usko

Edited by mango.kulfi - 2 years ago
SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Kabir started off so fun, ab kya sidey bana diya hai usko

It's sad that cvs aren't working on his individual character growth💔 They could've shown his growth instead of this Kabir-Meera and Pritam-Soni angles they're forcing on us😑

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

It's sad that cvs aren't working on his individual character growth💔 They could've shown his growth instead of this Kabir-Meera and Pritam-Soni angles they're forcing on us😑

I dont mind angles, but no need to put him into gang. He can have his own essence.