Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Unseen promo:
https://twitter.com/VijayMusicOffl/status/1454004138295975939?s=20
Main episodela pottu tholaingada😡
Originally posted by: BrightShine
Unseen promo:
https://twitter.com/VijayMusicOffl/status/1454004138295975939?s=20
Main episodela pottu tholaingada😡
Thookam varuthu Nila intha overacting pathu..😌
Epdium idhu inga indiala telecast panrapo neenga thoongitu dhan irupinga so paravala telecast pannatum😉
Originally posted by: lankan121
Dude what fans ? Like I haven't even heard of seen this guy b4 Bb. He's funny I'll give him that but not as funny as namma thala sandy. 😎
You don't watch serial, I think. I agree he is not that much famous before this. But he started to get fame for his role Kathi in Naam Iruvar Namakku Iruvar Season 2. His pairing with Gayathri is loved by a lot of people. Even I am one of his/their fan.
Wr is 3rd promo bb..
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Wr is 3rd promo bb..
Ada irungamma , content a thedikitu irukom.. irundha poda maatoma

Fight scene thane Sir?😆
The swapping has not yet happened right ??? will the same task continue next week ..