Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I saw original bengali this epiosde
It was not bad. Sequence seems same.
Hubby comes and saves her and does yell at her.
Their babita’s character I felt was pretty down to earth.
It was not bad. Sequence seems same.
Hubby comes and saves her and does yell at her.
Their babita’s character I felt was pretty down to earth.
Good to know
Has this episode aired? I couldn’t find it online. I saw the episode before this sequence and then Meet yelling at her.
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Has this episode aired? I couldn’t find it online. I saw the episode before this sequence and then Meet yelling at her.
Yes it did.
It was a good one
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Has this episode aired? I couldn’t find it online. I saw the episode before this sequence and then Meet yelling at her.
Thursday ko tha 🙂
Is this show a remake?I saw original bengali this epiosde
Is this show a remake?
Yes. Bokul Katha
Thank you! I didn’t know that. These days most of the shows are remake.