New banda in pan thukne wali to kill m?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
New banda in pan thukne wali to kill m?
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
New banda in pan thukne wali to kill m?
???
MHRW, Sumit and Mandar? Or referring to something else altogether?
tamarind😆
@riya dusri jagah ka misnomer idhar mat la, confusion ho jayega idhar ka public ko
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
tamarind😆
@riya dusri jagah ka misnomer idhar mat la, confusion ho jayega idhar ka public ko
Imlie?
You're both watching that serial? 😲
MHRW going off air on November 27- confirmed.
That's two serials I started in the year (IPZN and MHRW), and both have ended before the year completed, but KKB is still going strong 🤪
saw the news.MHRW going off air on November 27- confirmed.
That's two serials I started in the year (IPZN and MHRW), and both have ended before the year completed, but KKB is still going strong 🤪
On one side feel bad. Two gorgeous human having so much chemistry and wasted potential.
Then I remembered I don't watch this show and it sucks. Welcome back to kkb ak it will never leave you ❤️
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
saw the news.
On one side feel bad. Two gorgeous human having so much chemistry and wasted potential.
Then I remembered I don't watch this show and it sucks. Welcome back to kkb ak it will never leave you ❤️
That's the worst part- two absolutely gorgeous folks (especially Khedkar ☺️) and they've barely scratched the surface with regard to romance.
I haven't watched the last few episodes either- story has been very disjointed since the Mandar track. Writing and logic not its strongest part- I wouldn't expect it from a SP/Sickand story anyway!
Funny thing is that I kinda got into this to get over IPZN, and now this is ending too!
I do feel bad, but not as bad as I felt when IPZN ended. At least this will end up getting a close to 250 episode + run- that's generally decent enough to tell a good story!
Wondering if SP pulled the trigger or was it Sickand- I wouldn't put it past him to do so!
why would sikka do it?
That's the worst part- two absolutely gorgeous folks (especially Khedkar ☺️) and they've barely scratched the surface with regard to romance.
I haven't watched the last few episodes either- story has been very disjointed since the Mandar track. Writing and logic not its strongest part- I wouldn't expect it from a SP/Sickand story anyway!
Funny thing is that I kinda got into this to get over IPZN, and now this is ending too!
I do feel bad, but not as bad as I felt when IPZN ended. At least this will end up getting a close to 250 episode + run- that's generally decent enough to tell a good story!
Wondering if SP pulled the trigger or was it Sickand- I wouldn't put it past him to do so!
Bt dude has worst record of show running- khkt this. And almost 1 saal hoke v kya, no consummation, no romance, only third angle and worship the dog rr. 🤢
We've missed ya! 🤗
We've missed ya! 🤗
A 🤗
I missed being here too..I was hoping you would create new thread and you did.. thank you😳
How are you?