Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I shouldn't say but VD looks a bit aged in front of Esha. I didn't like his hairstyle as well🤣🤣🤣
I don’t mind the hairstyle (it growing on me 😆) but I mean there is a 10 year age gap between the two 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I shouldn't say but VD looks a bit aged in front of Esha. I didn't like his hairstyle as well🤣🤣🤣
I don’t mind the hairstyle (it growing on me 😆) but I mean there is a 10 year age gap between the two 🤣🤣🤣
Most of the apps 🤣🤣are no longer part of my mblOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Did your kids delete everything in your phone too? 🤣🤣🤣 Hey Bhagwan
I dont know , but somehow my toddler had set the pattern to unlock the phone🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Most of the apps 🤣🤣are no longer part of my mbl
I dont know , but somehow my toddler had set the pattern to unlock the phone🤣🤣
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pura phone pe kabza kar liya dono ne 🤣
Frankly speaking toh age gap doesnt matter 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t mind the hairstyle (it growing on me 😆) but I mean there is a 10 year age gap between the two 🤣🤣🤣
Nevertheless, something is missing... He is out of shape as well as looked bit aged
Or maybe the selfish Fan inside me doesn't want to see him with anyone else🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They couldn’t resist the tharki pit 🤣🤣 so much laddoo phooting 🤣
But went without commenting 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Frankly speaking toh age gap doesnt matter 😆
Nevertheless, something is missing... He is out of shape as well as looked bit aged
Or maybe the selfish Fan inside me doesn't want to see him with anyone else🤣🤣
Probably the latter 🤣🤣 because I’m not seeing the former with some of the clips on IG he’s lost a lot of weight 🤣 and aging is a part of life anyways so one shouldn’t get hung up on it
We know what’s in their minds anyways 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Frankly speaking toh age gap doesnt matter 😆
Nevertheless, something is missing... He is out of shape as well as looked bit aged
Or maybe the selfish Fan inside me doesn't want to see him with anyone else🤣🤣
Agree for more part
Actually we are habitual of seeing him in Abhay form, his more jawaani days 🤣
Na sirf choti beti ne , pata nhi kaise 🤣🤣par kachara kr dia sab
I am still trying to retrieve the missing apps on my mobile.Par yaad hi nhi aa rahe k mbl par kawn kawn se app thay 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Na sirf choti beti ne , pata nhi kaise 🤣🤣par kachara kr dia sab
I am still trying to retrieve the missing apps on my mobile? Par yaad hi nhi aa rahe k mbl par kawn kawn se app thay 🤣
Your choti beti is very naughty 🤣🤣🤣 maybe she was looking for games like all the little kids ask me when I go to India 🤣🤣
How many apps did you have? 🤣🤣 WhatsApp must be one for sure
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k