Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Spammers bhi chalege 🤣 now it’s just me
Spammers ko spam kar do 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Spammers bhi chalege 🤣 now it’s just me
Spammers ko spam kar do 😆
Spamming them out of existence 🤣
Kar do . I will second it 😆
I’ll do it then 🤣 so annoying 🤣
Trying for it 😆
Trying for it 😆
I put up the concern on the site issues thread 🤣 let’s see if they see it
Much appreciated 🤣 I just hope they look
I tagged them too 😆
Just hope they look only for bots not our posts 🤣
You said they won’t care so they won’t 🤣🤣🤣 honestly this spam is more annoying than that 🤣
🐢

Originally posted by: simply.meghana
You said they won’t care so they won’t 🤣🤣🤣 honestly this spam is more annoying than that 🤣
I don't mind spamming but it's too much😆
Whole page is filled 😈 that too when towel post was made 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k