Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I report them as much as I can but IF doesn’t do anything 🤣 the older ones are not gone just buried
Unko I'd hi udani hogi but mods don't listen to us 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I report them as much as I can but IF doesn’t do anything 🤣 the older ones are not gone just buried
Unko I'd hi udani hogi but mods don't listen to us 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They’re back again 😡
I know... Pata nhi spam kar ke kahan promote honge 😆
Unko I'd hi udani hogi but mods don't listen to us 🤣
You can’t even report the IDs 😡🤣🤣 look thar the first page it’s so ugly now
It probably some bot 🤣🤣 bots don’t get promoted only used and thrown
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
You can’t even report the IDs 😡🤣🤣 look thar the first page it’s so ugly now
That's the thing... Can't report I'd ..
I reported some posts though 🤣
I did too but they’re not going to disappear 🤣🤣 why are they choosing our forum for this aur kahin pe post nahi hua bas yahan pe bet gaye 🤣🤣😡
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It probably some bot 🤣🤣 bots don’t get promoted only used and thrown
Someone must be behind it.. 😆
Someone must be behind it.. 😆
I hate whoever that person is 🤣🤣 they’re still going 😡 i’m really tempted to add this to the site issues now
Spammers bhi chalege 🤣 now it’s just me
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I hate whoever that person is 🤣🤣 they’re still going 😡 i’m really tempted to add this to the site issues now
Kar do . I will second it 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k