I just cant stop laughing at these two jokers Afsana and Rajiv. They are a match made in heaven literally. Please show these in main episode Bigg Boss!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/BB_live_feeds/status/1453702686524809218
I just cant stop laughing at these two jokers Afsana and Rajiv. They are a match made in heaven literally. Please show these in main episode Bigg Boss!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/BB_live_feeds/status/1453702686524809218
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆🤣🤣i love them 😆they r too hilarious🤣
Full entertainment package ❤️
Very infectious laughter of both…Mai bhi hassi ja rahi hoon just by watching them🤣🤣🤣
I’ll vote for Afsana if she gets nominated. She is so funny, I would like to see this side of her more. She says hamari hasi bhi same h, Rajiv was saying itna bhi same nhi h.🤣 😍😂
Hilarious 🤣🤣 If bigg boss had showed such fun segments on the show, the trp probably wouldnt have been so sh*tty lol 🤣🤣🤣
Fabulous 🤣 So true they suffered the most but they didn't give them a chance. 🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Fabulous 🤣 So true they suffered the most but they didn't give them a chance. 🤣
and they took it sportingly, that’s the best thing. 😀
Yes and they laughed that they won't ever become the captain. 😆
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Yes and they laughed that they won't ever become the captain. 😆
Agar Saaz nhi hota story me to I would like to see their love angle unlike Tejran or Maisaan. I’m already imagining that would be so much fun.😂😂